Class Times and Fees 2015/6
Rehearsals will run from mid-September to end of May, days and times below.
Our main theatre show will take place in the the Spring taking the pressure off the June Madness period!
For Flame, our focus will be on Musical Theatre and drama skills . The dance element will be optional as part of a Saturday workshop prior to the show. The year will be organised with regular weekly sessions and a weekend all cast rehearsal and an in class all cast rehearsal.
The Flickers will work on their very own Musical Theatre piece working with script aimed at their age and level that we will integrate into the overall performance. This will give them more time on stageand input into making props.
During the all cast rehearsal the 2 groups will then integrate their choreography for the finale.
After the show until the end of our term in May, we will continue with work on key skills and having some fun!
Term starts Monday 14th September and ends Tuesday 24th May 2016 please note the holiday dates below.
The dates for the weekend rehearsal will depend on the theatre date we are given . We will communicate these to you as quickly as possible.
DAY / TIME
|Flicker || 5-7 years|
(mature 4 year olds accepted)
|Mondays 17h00-18h00 |
& 1 Sunday rehearsal.
|350 euros |
(2 payments of 175€ *)
|Flame|| 7-15 years ||Tuesdays 17h15-19h15 |
& 1 Sunday rehearsal.
|825 euros |
(*3 payments of 275 € or 5 payments 165€)
- *Flexible payment options when paying by cheque or direct debit all cheques required in advance.
- If paying in cash or by bank transfer then we will need a deposit cheque of 200 eur which is cashed in the event of late payment.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information and details.
For those that then register, we need a commitment from the student that they will attend rehearsals and be available for the show. Should you wish to leave during the school year, we require a terms notice so that we can back fill your role.
Holidays - Dates des Vacances Scolaires
- October Half term Vacances de Toussaint: 17 oct - 1 nov 2015
- Christmas Break Vacances de Noel: 21 dec 2015 - 5 jan 2016
- February half term Vacances de Fevrier/Hiver: 6 fev - 21 fev 2016
- Easter Holidays Vacances d'Avril: 2 avril - 17 April 2016
Dates de fermeture - Jours Feriés/Ponts
|Jour de l'an||1 Janvier|
|Lundi de Pâques||28 Mars|
|Fête du Travail||1 Mai|
|8 Mai 1945||8 Mai|
|Jeudi de l'Ascension||5 Mai|
|Lundi de Pentecôte||16 Mai|